Rurouni Kenshin Live-Action Movie Official Trailer (by danwichy) <3
I got the original recipe here.
I used squash to get a nice yellow color. Didn’t have plastic wrap so I just nuked in bowl with squash and olive oil on top for 2 minutes. I forgot to add salt, went more than half a teaspoon of oil and went overboard with filling (salted kani) so it fell apart a little bit while eating. :P
I didn’t get much of a flavor from the squash though.
to experience moments like this:
to take pictures together like these:
to spend time with each other at places like this:
to ride things like this, together:
to be your bestfriend and lover:
to grow old with you:
I’m asking for a bit too much here.
- Stylist: What cut?
- Me: V
- Stylist: V - shape?
- Me: Yes and trim the bangs.
- Stylist: Ok. How many percent should we cut off?
- Me: XD no no. not percentage. Just one inch.
- Stylist: *acknowledges and begins cutting hair*
- Me: thinking* wow that's a lot... well maybe that is already the shortest he's gonna cut*
- Stylists: *snip snip snip*
- Me: inner thoughts *omygaaahh. wai is heee cutting it as if it were layered. O_O TT-TT layer is bad for my hair... it gets fly awaysss...
- Stylist: *finishes cut* That is corporate layered. thank you.
- Me: *smiles politely* Wah is much shorter! *inner thoughts: WTH DID YOU DO MAH HAIR... I THOUGHT I SAID V-SHAPE... WHY DID IT END UP LAYERED. I WAS GROWING IT OUT...*
- Stylist: *quite proud of himself for the cut*
- Me: *irrate on the way home. Uber irrate after getting better look in mirror at home.* (-__-")
…. just when the song Someday plays…